All moms are heroes. Say thank you to mom, mother-in-law, and all moms you know with these heart-warming Mother’s Day quotes.
One of my best friends recently gave birth to a beautiful boy. And since she responds less and less to the messages in our group chat. She would show up at 3 am with a text saying, “omg, I am dying.” and disappears for the entire day. As a new mom, she was struggling but at the same time doing her best.
Seeing my best friend becoming a mother makes me respect all mothers in my life more. I was raised by a single mom who did everything she could to provide a normal life for me. She is not only my mom but also my friend and my therapist. Freedom and support are the two best gifts she gives me. And I will always be thankful.
My mom is a hero, so are yours and all moms in the world. And Mother’s Day is the best time to show our appreciation for these amazing women in our lives. So whether it’s your mom, your mother-in-law, your sister, or a friend, you will find a phrase to melt her heart in these Mother’s Day quotes.
Best Mother’s Day quotes and sayings for all moms
Sweet Mother’s Day quotes to your mom
There are many ways to honor mother’s love. For some, it can be a small gift. Others go on a date with mom on Mother’s Day or on her birthday. Some get matching mother-daughter or mother-son tattoos to celebrate the bond. But what all moms want is a thank-you from their children that comes from the heart. Below is a list of appreciation quotes to show your mom how much you care about her.
- Thank you for your company from Day One to forever. Mom, Happy Mother’s Day!
- You take care of me so well, and that’s probably why adulting comes so hard for me.
- When I become a parent, I want to be a parent like you—Happy Mother’s Day to my awesome mom.
- You didn’t say, “I love you.” But you held my hand, helped me walk my first steps, and told me, “you are awesome” when I fell and got back up. That’s the purest love one will ever get. Thank you for everything, mom.
- No matter what life throws at me, at least I have you. Happy Mother’s Day, mom.
- Growing up, you are the reason why I want to be rich. I want to buy everything you want because you deserve the best. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful, strong, kind, intelligent, witty, fun mom!
- I am going to make you proud, mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- “My mother thinks I am the best. And I was raised always to believe what my mother tells me. “- Diego Maradona
- A mother’s heart is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. – Honore de Balzac
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
- If you are not my mom, we will still be best friends. Happy Mother’s Day!
- No one knows me better than you do. Thank you for always being there for me, Mom. Happy Mother’s day.
- You are like the glue that makes everyone in the family stick together. Happy Mother’s Day, my dearest Mom!
- Love is precious. Yet you gave it to me unconditionally. Thank you, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mom. Happy Mother’s Day, mom.
- The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Men are what their mothers made them. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You are, and forever will be, the person I look up to. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You are always there for me, and I will always be there for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Home is where you are. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- All moms are great. But mine is the best. Happy Mother’s Day, and I love you, Mom!
- Who needs a superhero when I have Mom? Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
If your mom gets your humor, these funny and slightly inappropriate Mother’s Day cards may be for her.
Touching and witty mother quotes for sister
- I always know you’ll be a great mom. You’ve learned from the best. Happy Mother’s Day, Sister!
- You are everything I wish to be when I am a mother—Happy Mother’s Day to my dearest sister.
- I know you for a lifetime. You are beautiful, and being a mother makes you glow. Happy Mother’s Day, Sis!
- It’s hard to believe the little girl I know has become a mother. Happy Mother’s Day, Sister.
- We grow up and have families, but we are still sisters for life. Happy Mother’s Day, my beloved sister.
- Being a mom doesn’t stop you from being amazing.
- You rock as a kid, a teenager, an adult, and a mom. Happy Mother’s Day, Sis.
- If motherhood drives you crazy, call me. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Pregnancy and motherhood are one hell of a test. But you nailed it—a round of applause to my sister.
- My niece/nephew will grow up just as awesome as you are. Happy Mother’s Day, my sister.
- I hope I have grown your patience enough to survive motherhood. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I know my niece/nephew will do amazing because they are in good hands. Happy Mother’s Day, Sis. Keep up the good work.
Mother’s Day wishes and sayings for friends
- You will be the best friend of your child, just like you are mine. Happy Mother’s Day, my friend.
- You make motherhood seem effortless. Happy Mother’s Day to my best friend.
- Stay calm; you are doing a good job. Happy Mother’s Day!
- When motherhood drives you crazy, remember, you are not alone. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You’ve done great in everything, including parenting. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Send me a copy of your motherhood guidebook cause you are doing fantastic. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Being a mom is not easy. But whatever life throws at you, I am always here by your side. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You are the one that gives me love and support. For that, I know you’ll be an awesome mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I am jealous of your kid cause he has the coolest mom on earth. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You set a great example for your kid by being kind and strong at the same time.
- Motherhood can be messy. And I won’t judge when you FaceTime me with no makeup and wacky hair. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Your love is the best love a child could ask for. Happy Mother’s Day, my friend.
Mother’s Day quotes for mother-in-law
- You are not my mom by blood. But you make me a better person. Thank you, and have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
- Everything I ever ask for in a mother I find in you—Happy Mother’s Day to my dearest mother-in-law.
- Thank you for loving me like your own child. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You’ve raised an awesome human being. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You’ve taught me how love can go beyond blood. Happy Mother’s Day to my mother-in-law.
- You make me feel like I have always been part of the family. Thanks, and Happy Mother’s Day.
- A man who treats his woman like a princess is raised by the queen. – Unknown
- You are not just my mother-in-law; you are my friend. Happy Mother’s Day.
- A great mother-in-law is a bonus to a marriage. Happy Mother’s Day, and thanks for everything.
- You set a high standard of a mom and a mother-in-law. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I didn’t grow up with you by my side. But I wish I did. Happy Mother’s Day to my mother-in-law.
- If someone asks me why I am such a cool mother-in-law in the future, I’ll say that I learn from the best.
Which of these Mother’s Day quotes resonate with you?
If you have a story with mom to tell, share in the comment!